PO Box 420
22 W Ohio
Ph: (660) 679-4182
Fx: (660) 679-6658
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
As a City Council-appointed, record-keeping officer, the City Clerk and staff are responsible for the preparation, execution, and archiving of all City Council documents as prescribed by State law and City Code
These duties include:
- Archiving City Council documents, official proceedings, ordinances, and resolutions
- Administering beer, wine & liquor licenses.
- Maintaining boards and commissions applications and appointments
- Administering business licenses.
- Maintaining City Council meeting and election materials
- Providing Notary Public services
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Recording official documents
- Special Tax Collection
- Finance Director including accounts payable
- Accounting functions of the City, including preparation and monitoring of the annual budget.
The City Clerk's Office is responsible for public records and other information, including all resolutions and ordinances that are adopted by the City Council. Public records and other information can be requested from the City Clerk's Office.